2011年6月17日金曜日

Now, Krasa is heat. So everyday Krasa is almost sleeping or lay down.

She looks like so dull.

Moreover my female dogs is heat. So in a house is calm down now.

But when their heat end, in a house will so busy again, I guess :p


Rebuild of our house plan is still going on.

And at last base of new plan is ready.


Plan A



Plan B
Of course, it is only base plan. For detail is decided from now.

We decided our rebuild house will smaller than before the earthquake's one.
We decided leave to about 1 guest room, PC room, my workroom.
We are OK, our house will small....


After 3.11 earthquake, I had a little hurt in my mind yet.
But...
Such a Bambi
so funny and she gave me laugh every time.



lovely funny Bambi :)


I think I want more try hard, because I want protect their peace....












0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿