2011年2月15日火曜日

front of entrance.
snow, snow, snow...
temperature was -7 deg.



like a rabbit ear of Krasa :)


Krasa was pumped up for a walk.



around the my house.




Always walks.


Krasa also came to fun.





I see the southern mountain of little snow over there.




Krasa is looking at the birds.
Here is the wild bird's bed .


Why she would be thrust her face into the snow??
Krasa's trend. so funny.


I love for a walk with dog.



like a rabbit ear of Krasa, again :)
I like so much :))


Before we cools...

We go home now.

I love my dogs.

Recently, I met often an unpleasant part of human .
I feel so bad :(
Walk the dogs and refresh me, every day. I am truly rescued.
Thanks to the natural world.
Thanks my dogs.
Thanks all and my experience.
I'm sure the process of new.




















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿