2010年7月19日月曜日

July 20 is a birthday of Krasa.
Krasa was 2 years old.

So we have gone out to play in a first mountain.
Well, we want s forest, so today is also a property tour.
It's an outlying place, so there is not tour guide.
So we seemed to lose our way actually :-((((((
I was impatient, so I have a few photos at this.


They were enjoying themselves...


I pull myself together,and...
We moved to the place it'll be next...

We come to the sea :-D


The weather was a cloudy sky,
but Krasa was delight.


It's for the first time that Krasa come to the sea.
Krasa entered a sea by delight and went...

It seems that Krasa was afraid of a wave as expected...

Krasa jumped and ran away :-)

"I'll never get close any more!"...will you think as...?


And a new mark of Krasa...?

I t was Bambi like usual.
In the long run let's be that it's most fun to play for them together.


Krasa is a fun girl.


I'd like to walk much together.

Thanks Blanka & Mrchin sincerely.
I'm thankful for a Arcturus kennel.

Love Kiyomi,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿